Ten years ago, the waste hauling landscape looked far different than it does today. And yes, we are paying attention.
Although the U.S. represents just four percent of the global population, it accounts for 12 percent of global municipal solid waste generation. Modern lifestyles have resulted in a huge increase in waste production in the U.S. since the 1960’s. Waste management companies and private investment firms are buying up hauling businesses regularly thanks to their profitability, a robust economy, and ideal selling conditions.
This industry is growing, and with Amwins Program Underwriters’ Waste Haulers program, we’re here to help you protect your insureds through thick and thin, every step of the way.
No matter what type of non-hazardous waste service activity your clients are engaged in, our team of underwriters has extensive industry experience. We do more than just sign contracts and place risk. We’re about building relationships for the long haul. You can count on us for tailored underwriting, loss prevention, and claims management solutions.
- Underwritten by a team with over 25 years of experience
- Competitive rates
- Available on an admitted or non-admitted basis
- Excess limits available up to $5M
- Telematics solution available to program insureds
- Auto liability deductibles available, including large deductible programs on larger accounts
- Carting companies
- Construction and demolition debris collection, separation, and transport
- Medical waste haulers
- Medical waste treatment facilities
- Non-hazardous waste disposal, transport, storage and treatment operations
- Portable toilet service companies
- Recycling operations
- Refuse haulers
- Roll-off bin and dumpster rentals
- Sanitation contractors
- Septic service companies
- Solid waste haulers
- Sweeping operations
- Transfer stations
- Trash hauling operations
- Auto liability (including pollution)
- Auto physical damage
- Environmental impairment liability
- General liability
- CA 9948 broadened pollution included
- MCS-90 endorsement available