Raising the roof. We placed the most risk in the industry last year. It’s kind of our thing.
The market size, measured by revenue, of the Roofing Contractors industry is $48.6B in 2021, and this industry has grown 1.3% per year on average over the last five years. Amid rising demand, industry operators are expected to hire more workers as the single-family housing, multifamily housing, and nonresidential markets expand.
Amwins Program Underwriters’ Roofing Contractors insurance program offers custom built solutions designed specifically for commercial and residential roofing contractors, which includes waterproofing and other related roofing classes. Where there’s rooftop risk involved, we’ve got your back.
Coverages and highlights
- General liability - $1M/$2M
- Excess/umbrella - $5M in-house authority with higher limits available
- Per project aggregate
- Fire damage legal liability
- Medical payments
- Contractors pollution legal liability
- Will consider hot-tar and torch down work
- No limitations on the amount of sub-contracted work
Special extensions available
- Additional insured and waiver of subrogation (as required by written contract)
- Scheduled entities
- Employee benefits liability
- Primary/non-contributory wording available
- Drone coverage available for inspections
- Industry standard application
- Roofing Contractors supplemental (including five years premium history)
- Loss runs – five years valued within past 90 days and details of losses in excess of $10,000
- Firms in business less than five years, will need owner(s) resume