For over 25 years, Fleet UK has specialised in the placement of UK motor fleet business. Our team has the expertise and market knowledge gained through hard and soft market conditions, and our ability to price risks in-house enables us to blend this experience with agile service.
- You benefit from our strategic partnership with AXA and the scale of our multi-million pound account
- We take a risk-based approach. Whether your account is sub £10,000 or in excess of £250,000 GWP, we strive to deliver the same agile service
- We are a solution-based facility. All business is considered on a conventional presentation basis by our specialist team to build those all-important trading partnerships
- Claims analysis and full risk information is gathered at quotation stage, ensuring best terms available from AXA
- We do not trade online under pre-defined acceptance criteria
- You choose what to send us at a risk level so if you wish to trade small business with AXA via e-trade, then you are free to do so
- Broad acceptance criteria – we primarily write fleet-rated business comprising 2+ vehicles (no upper vehicle limit) but for supportive brokers we can also write NCD conversions and new ventures (typically 2-10 vehicles) under our sister product, Encompass
- We offer consistent underwriting / broking contacts for all your fleets
- Exclusive, enhanced policy wording, providing greater coverage for your clients
- Qualifying risks could benefit from two-year policies, Low Claims Rebates, dedicated claims managers, low-rate instalments and risk management bursaries
- Full suite of discounted fleet risk management support services from Cardinus Risk Management (including free online Driver Risk Assessments and eLearning)
- Generous commission up to 15% typically
The current level of service engagement within the industry is reportedly at an all-time low with more business being forced down electronic trading routes so if you feel you could be better served by those you support then it may be time to give Fleet UK a try.Click here to get in touch.