The catastrophic events that we saw in 2017 will impact the affected areas for years to come. With consensus loss estimates close to $100 billion, the industry is facing historic, market-changing losses. While it’s too soon to determine the magnitude of this change, regardless of the impact of these events, AmWINS is well positioned to provide expertise, vital market access and capacity to help you solve the toughest risk management challenges.
As the largest property wholesaler in the United States – with more than $2.6 billion in property premium placed annually – AmWINS works with you to secure the most unique and competitive solutions for your clients. AmWINS brokers have access to exclusive capacity including the following.
- AmWINS Special Risk Underwriters (SRU): SRU underwrites property risks on behalf of a panel of domestic and international carriers. Broad classes and significant capacity. These exclusive products that SRU provide are only available through your AmWINS property broker.
- SRU Sidecar Facility: A new nationally available product that is designed to sit alongside our open market carrier partners on shared and layered property accounts as exclusive additional capacity. Up to $50M+ capacity available
- Velocity Risk Underwriters: Very limited access MGU with product and capacity covering all risk or named perils with a focus on risks with substantial catastrophe perils exposures of wind, earthquake and flood. Capacity up to $70M per location; $300M per risk on all CAT exposed properties. Additionally, AmWINS has exclusive access to their admitted condominium product.
- Ventus Risk Management: An MGA focused on writing Catastrophe exposed SME accounts with light to moderate commercial occupancies. Target classes include but are not limited to: apartments, condominiums, light manufacturing, retail, public entities, restaurants, elder care facilities and mixed real estate.
- Vikco - AmWINS has exclusive access to their admitted California earthquake capacity.
Additionally, We Provide:
- AIR and RMS modelling
- Claims advocacy team
AmWINS brokers maintain strong relationships with our established carriers at all levels. In addition, our specialists in commercial and habitational real estate, hospitality, construction/inland marine, transportation, energy risks, public entity and CAT-driven schedules provide insight and expertise that enable you to address clients’ unique needs.
Contact your AmWINS Property Broker for more detail.