News Alert: We care about your client's assets as if they were our own. Because at the end of the day, we’re about earning trust through every interaction.
Radio and television broadcasters and stations of any size have access to our custom formatted program, and we are proudly endorsed by the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) as the recommended property & casualty insurance program for their members.
Amwins Program Underwriters' Radio & Television Broadcasters program is team of professionals with more than 30 years of combined media industry experience. Our specialty program provides coverage specifically tailored to meet the needs of broadcasters including protection for towers, antennae equipment, broadcast media software, mobile broadcasting units, business interruption, special events, workers’ compensation, and more.
You don’t need someone who will try to run through a wall to fix a problem - you need someone who will strategize and find the best way around it. That’s what you get with Amwins: thinkers, partners, and get-it-done-ers.
- Coverage is specifically tailored to meet the needs of broadcasters
- Underwriting is led by a team with more than 30 years of media industry experience
- Capacity to handle both large and small risks (high limits available)
- Open brokerage
- Mobile broadcasting unit available on RC basis
- Business Interruption available
- Special events coverage available
- Property/inland marine
- Business interruption
- Broadcast media software
- Mobile broadcasting equipment
- General liability
- Live remotes
- Access to WC market (excluding: NY, OR, ID, MT, WA, ND, OH and Washington, D.C.)
For media liability coverage - contact your local Amwins broker
- Broadcast station must be in operation at least five years
- Completed industry standard applications
- Driver motor vehicle reports (MVRs)
- Three-year, currently valued, loss history provided by the insurance company
- Radio & Television Broadcasters supplemental application